Saturday, May 1, 2010

←Belated Birthday→

25/4/2010- Happy birthday to me~ happy birthday to me~
phew finally I'm free to touch my blog after my exam!!! so i can post some photos!
So fast another year flew~
Had a little small party at my house, a little rush yet a little impressive one!
While most of my friends are busy bout their studies I am meant to relax them!haha
Arrgh~ 1 thing brought me down is alot of friends didn't turn up! my utar friends who made a flight to me at a very last minute, some of my close friends and secondary friends, am I mean or what?haha, I treat friends like my family members what! However, I know you guys already wished me deep inside your hearts! I got it^^
This year birthday is ordinary one but something did surprise me, thanks for the earliest one who celebrated with me with your cake and the dedicated card, thanks the one who baked your very first own cake, it tastes pretty good!
Thanks to everyone who made it to the day as well as the one who couldn't make it.
Thanks mummy for your cakes and your preparation( I know I didn't do anything for it XD) Thanks daddy for the party itself( I thought you couldn't make it to the party, but you did at the very last moment!)
Thanks my god-dad and mum who came all the way!
Actually before this I wasn't wanted to organise a party,I want a simple celebration instead, but something happened**secret, will tell if it's the right time!
*Picture times*
放着几张给你们爽下先~若要看更多去fb吧!



my lovely cantik punye mummy!capable in doing alots of things! incredible woman in my house XD


A family photo, but lack of 2 more persons...incomplete one


Makin' a wish, what do you think? my wish is for someone else~


my tutor, ah seng also made his way to come! glad^^


thx for the ran out of tune+pitch birthday songs yea~^^


We went to Teeq for 2nd round~

When I invited my friends I already told them, I just want them to present, but not with present!haha..I'm still glad that some of my friends have given me presents...thx! appreciate..


*ralph lauren polo from japan, *original Bape tee from japan, *nikkor 50mm lens from Singapore, *a box of condoms=.='' and also a birthday card from yan n friends thx it looks nice~

No comments:

Post a Comment