Saturday, May 1, 2010

←I-CitY→

30/4/2010-Today went to i-city at shah alam to take some photos with my gang XD
I was the earliest one to reach there, it was raining!!!..seems like 我被人抓上船啊啊! because nobody was there..the place doesn't seem to suit for photographing, all shops were closed at that instant=.='' luckily when Daniel reached there, the place started to be crowded by all ages of people! Then only I felt relieve wakaka! Picked up some new techniques there, thanks to all the sifuuss! 我的摄影技术又更上一城楼了!!
things I've learned~
*more advance in control of white balance
*using tripod technique in dark
*tried on a SB800 awesome!(I am so gonna get my sb600)
pictures time



This is the scenery when you walked into i-city!You will be covered by all colorful trees


It ain't out of focus at the eyes haha! In fact, I focused it at the mouth..


The lanterns that hanging all over the street! awesome


The light bulb~


stunning picture~ all the stars


our planet haha!!





kim mun gor, my pro sifu~


Personally like this very much~what a Christmas feel

It's my dog! who just bathed...damn dirty...1 week bathe 2-3 times still stinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment