Wednesday, May 12, 2010

←Mother's DaY 2010→

9/05/10-- Had a really blessed night at Elcerdo restaurant with my family and and also my god-dad n mum dedicatedly to celebrate mother's day!!^^
Sorry for the late post due to my stupid graphic card which made me 4 days can't online!

What a enjoyable night at there with really scrumptious food and perfect drinks!
nice food over there, it's my 1st time in life that I've taken the most pork!!
different parts of pork mix3d with the different styles of cooking!!!

Talk for less, Picture to prove!



The Elcerdo~


my fatty cousin(skinny choong)
super likes to eat food!!!
huge consumption volume that can really freak you!!



he's looking at the menu to find out what is best!


obviously, this is the appetizer, fresh bacon serve with papaya


this is the salty salad...with some vegetables and beans!
but taste really salty!=.=''
It can stimulate all the taste buds of yours!


this is one of the main dishes!
the sausages!
but it is made up of different meats of sausages!
the significant difference is the size!
but they taste really good!




this is the less tender cut dark pig bacon slices with potatoes! thumps up for this!
It doesn't taste like pork but steak instead!

okay, see how nice is the food..they are forcing you not to use a manner
of fork and spoon!! use hand instead!


this is the deep fried pork's leg! so crispy!


a stewed version of pork leg...I didn't take this...
coz I personally hate fats!!! so do you?


this is the dark pork's rib! quite nice also, as in taste!
it can really fight with red eye rib!!


see how my cousin reacted to the food @.@

Not enough!!! harsh time to finish it!




my brother and my cousin!


a family picture! sorry for the limitation view
coz I brought a prime lens 50mm which has a limited view angle~


here comes my 2 lovely mummies!
my mum and my god-mum


happy mother's day!


And lastly, is my god-dad! quite fit yea?

No comments:

Post a Comment