Monday, May 10, 2010

←2ndary school reunion!!→


The album cover of the gathering!

7/5/10--Finally I attended my 2ndary school gathering after a huge crowd of requests XD...
No larr...because previous 2 gatherings were really not in the right time!
I think almost 2 years I have not met them ever since the SPM results out!
We had a really precious and happy time!
the old gang are still so talkative when we are gathered together!
we went to the steamboat at the waterfront(have been there twice, not really nice=.='')
but it didn't really stop our passion of unity!
have about 2xx pictures been captured over there
but I only manage to upload 9x pictures to fb as many of them are trial shoots!
we went to Luna bar for 2nd round~
HERE COMES THE PICTURES!!
I only manage to upload some over here, for more can log on to
fb and check it out!!!




Everyone was so busy for their food!!!


HKC was showing everyone he can lick his own...coconuts?


haha chee wah and jianming they shared their hotdog together!


Au and Daryl, acted innocently!


They even shared their balls, fish ball I mean!


This one is phaik wai...she was answering phone at the corner, when I captured I came out with this idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment