Monday, May 3, 2010

←Confuse!→

Don't ask me what to do during this holiday aargh~
because I've nothing to do=.=''
I've been experiencing this kinda of feelin', hate it in fact!!
Wake up in the morning feel so directionless~Don't know what should I do for the entire day!

By the way, this coming friday I have my 2ndary school gathering
then, sat I'm going to another photoshooting
Sunday, it's mother's day, certainly I'm gonna celebrate it with my mummy!
tomorrow I will be heading back to UTAR sign up for my caution money(rm200)~arggh
it's only rm200 and they take 2 months to return!..by down payment it's approximately rm3.28/day.OMG! it's like 2 thousand for them!=.=''~

After that I think I would be going to Taylor's and also Monash to enquire something~
just to find out if they offer Financial Mathematics this course
because yesterday I spent a whole day to do research on my degree and I found out Actuarial science is quite similar to financial mathematics for some instances...Cool right^^
it's the same of applying maths in business or finance just that actuarial science has a more reputable title(atleast for me) but it has to go through the 9 professional killer papers but I don't think financial mathematic requires(correct me If I were wrong)!

F.M is a new course in UTAR, I gotta enquire more on it!
Wish me goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment