Tuesday, May 4, 2010

←RandOm→

Today woke up quite early since yesterday night I slept at 11pm!!! Impossible right! hahaha!
Just because I know staying up late is not a good habit! Being a nocturnal is definitely not good!

Here comes some Bio~
Our human organs( especially liver who is responsible to eliminate toxicities) will actually 'sleep'
or a better word rest at the time of 11-2am
In that particular time, our organs will start doing their jobs to eliminate toxicity!
You might be wondering when you wake up in the morning, you will find yourself or the bed
some stink or rather weird smell??
*Don't smell it, it's all the toxicities that you have eliminated!!*
Somehow, nowadays due to rapid technology development, many people have ignored or rather
neglected the rest time of it which in return you would have found yourself some body-aches in d morning!* most people experience it when you over-slept*
IF you miss the time, no matter how much you sleep, you would never get to compensate it!

Haiz!! nowadays alot of men when they reach the age of 25+, they will start to experience bald!!
OMG I don't want it to happen to me!
So...I will start to sleep early! drink lots of water!
Girls who want their skins to be in good condition~
*Do not always wash your wash with hot water!
*Do always drink water!

I know everyone has those knowledges, yet we aren't practicing it~ why?? hahaha!
ASK YOURSELF!

Back to my story! Today I accompanied my mummy to Ampang police station
to settle some saman's!
Then, I went to Monash( because of time limitation I didn't go to Taylor's)
I went and enquired some info regarding my courses!
Too bad larrr..Monash doesn't offer! Not even heard of F.M..I asked if I could transfer to AUS to pick up relevant Bachelor's~Monash AUS doesn't offer any relevant courses too!

tomorrow I gotta get myself to Taylor's! perhaps I could get myself an alternative!
GooDlUck!

No comments:

Post a Comment