Sunday, April 18, 2010

←MonDaY BluE→



draw it 2 o' clock in the morning, it's has been long time I didn't draw~ hope you guys like it!

Arghh.. woke up at 12, very tired because of PCfair there were ups and downs during pcfair, I've learned a lot of my friends my supervisors haha.
I tell you what~ this time around I was so 'guai', I didnt take anyone's numbers over there, I didnt even talk much with girls, I was just very busy pushing my salesss~~( I will never work for Canon anymore! banned)
tOday was a blue monday, unwilling to get up yet feeling very hot so I went all the way to my parent's room and kept rolling over there like a child!!! I bet the whole day of mine would get so irritative because I read someone's blog the content is freakin' me out! Obviously it is not because of the content itself, but it's about myself, makin' me like~~arghh...speechless! Now I'm saving money to get myself a 50mm f1.4D, a battery grip and SB600! Sponsor me please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment