Saturday, June 26, 2010

←Insomiaaaa→

I was really trying hard to get into sleep
but i just can't =.=''
I just came back from yamcha with friends
We were fooling around and played some cardss
omg...I dah makan 3 spoonfuls of chili sauce due to lossss...
stomach feel abit warm...

Already had 2 nights of sleepless nights
1st was because I went to work at midnight on thursday...
just imagine I stayed all the way up until 6 in d morning
2nd was because Saturday I have my Japanese quiz...
I hafal hiragana and katagana until midnight T.T..
but I think I did quite well XD..(someone is gonna bake me something~stay tune)

beauty is not defined physically for me...
beauty is an adjective that explains both external and internal respectively..
you can't judge by looking into either
neither formal nor latter...
but I do care more on the latter...
because I understand...
to get into someone is easy...
but to maintain it is hard...
we can't maintain our feelings through external beauty, can we?
even if we could, it won't last eternally..
on d other hand, internal beauty does the very right job...

just my another 2cents on beauty perspective=.=''

recently fall in love with david choi's that girl...
awesome song...n the --->MV ( click it to watch)is really cool
u guys gotta check it out XD

tell me how to get into sleep...
so I would be pleased to shut my mouth up XD~~
Goodnight people!

No comments:

Post a Comment