Saturday, June 19, 2010

←OMG...→

Today is the 2nd lecture for japanese
waawaa...
1st time experience almost total tak paham lecturer tu tulis ape~
because last week we were asked to memorize all hiragana & katagana
U know how serious are those words.....
too much larr wei~
next week will be having quiz!
lecturer will pronounce kumputa(computer)
thn we have to actually write out katagana...
I'm dying soon=.=''

today piano class was fun~
because I'm learning new classical song
Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2
very good song yet not very hard...love chopin's songs...but some are just crazy@.@

After class, I went all the way to lowyat find my fren lunch coz she satt luen=.=''
but seems like she's alright now...
ok..gotta work hard on my japanese!!! ganbateh!
aAlso..not to forget my discrete maths...
it's getting tougher and tougher!!!!!!
now even weekends I have to revise it..otherwise I would have really fallen behind!
*godbless*

No comments:

Post a Comment