Wednesday, June 9, 2010

←This changes everything..again *Iphone 4*→


In June, Apple has taken a big leap step and proud to announce the launching of Iphone 4 after tons of rumors flying here and there! you could even see alot of prototypes photos!
It is significantly looks more gorgeous and elegant and more than what we could think of~
There are alot of features to talk bout but it's not the purpose of this post
since all of the features can be browsed by yourself in the apple website!
I've spent 2 hours watching the WWD conference of Apple, comparing specs~
let me just tell you what do I think bout this
because I personally do have some excitement yet disappointments towards this new gadget!

I don't really impressed by all the features, should I be concerning on the features of the phone rather the software parts, since Apple has a great app store which currently is the largest store with over 225k of apps available.

Features and design wise, no doubt I've been impressed by the new tech of sleeking glossy glass at the front and rear! it makes it looks really elegant ever! not to forget, it's more resistance towards scratch and fingerprint!! a big breakthrough in phone industry!

Next, is the retina display, wondering why does it call retina display??
well, a typical human eyes has a limitation of 300pixels per inch
a new breakthrough in IPS screen has the 326pixels per inch which make the resolution 4 times higher than its previous gen!

Then, Apple has well-known in its innovation of creating tech products which lead the market!
the new Iphone-4 is just 93mm~ not even 1 cm of thickness!
currently the thinnest phone in the planet as mentioned by Steve!
with 93mm it has a new tech of 1st phone with built-in 3-axis of gyroscope....
wondering what's that?
well, it's a device which enables the phone to detect rotational rate and angular velocity!
that means, when you are gaming, when you turn you phone to left or right without moving it up and down, the phone knows it! cool right~

finally but not the least, is the upgraded camera with 5-megapixels + illumination sensor+LED for better photo's capturing ability.
many might say that 5-megapixels is away too outdated while cybershot has its 12mp=.=
but I must mention that, with 960 by 640 resolution and full pixel size 76um
normal phones with 8 megapixels are still can't be compared

but what make me feel disappointed after all the descriptions?
After watching the WWDC, I was like...har??like this only?=.=''
the upgrades don't seem significantly important to me, as my 3GS does almost 70% of the things that Iphone 4 does
I don't need a 3axis-gyro as Im not really into gaming...
there is no stunning features as compared to when the announced of 3GS, the speed, the touch, and the weight~
The HD video capability looks great, but I don't think that is what Apple should do..
now is the era of FULL-HD
the FaceTime feature looks cool, but it is only available for iphone 4 to iphone 4 over the wi-fi connection.....sad~

so I'm still wondering should I spend my money to exchange this with a little of upgrades across my device since my 3GS really serves me well in the meanwhile...
maybe I was putting too much of expectations on Apple
hoping to get more promised features like~
maybe fingerprint recognition~
voice control over more features...


No comments:

Post a Comment