Thursday, July 1, 2010

←PhobiA→

Morning have this for my breakfast...brighten my whole day^^
actually got quite alot...but I ate left 3..n brought to lecture hall
thanks you! it tastes nice a seriously :-X
It's has been ages I didn't update my blog yea
a little updates on every little things happened....

due to a problem occurred in the middle...
S.S.Auto has to wait next year June only go listing on board which is a bad news :-(
my dad recently get involved into a court issue...maybe will charged and sued by someone :-(
because suspected to imitate a product....
but my dad has registered the trademark for more than 19 years????
hope nothing happens otherwise might have to compensate for a big amount or go jail~~

Phobia, I have phobia on certain thing...
really freaks me out!
I don't like that kind of thing repeats in my life anymore...
I hope to be treated nicely...
being appreciated!

Ei..I haven't completed my discrete maths, pro and stats and accounting tutorials...
all postponed!!! XD
people..please help me out!!!!
I don't like accounting serious shit!!!
debit???credit???

I planned to do something right after this~
hoho...
wish me goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment