Friday, August 20, 2010

←wOrse thAn wOrst→

Today I have my probability and statistic....
1 word...
disasters aaaa!!!!
really nightmare....
Sir scared us by telling us the toughness of the paper is equivalent to P exam
wa...really faint...
some students spent an hour to just read the questions and try to understand...
same goes to me..
when I flipped the paper...the 1st question I was stunned...
thn I proceeded to 2nd and so on...
Dr Chua really wanted us to die hard...hahaha!
forget about it..coz it doesn't make any difference
haizzz....somehow I'm still happy for something~~
___________________________________________________________

Dang dang dang dang...
yesterday when I was struggling with my revision...
this is how my girl motivated me...^o^
got my fav leong shui coz I would most probably stay up late~
and....Pizza!!!
very nice indeed!!!~~
u have always surprised me
thank you!!!
u r so sweet~

finished my 3 maths papers...all didn't seem to b good at this instance..
haizz~sigh~
but I would still study hard...move on
cheers!!!
k lar gotta get my good rest coz I've slept for total of 8 hours for 3 nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment