Thursday, August 12, 2010

←sMile :-)→

It's has been like ages since my last post~
sorry larr...I'm not purposely abandoned you~
it's just that kinda busy...
I will really go hardworking and update as frequent as possible ok?
I promise...atleast this minute!

Many things happened...it would have been ended up pretty long post if I write everything e...
obviously, Im still alive :-)
hey...Im digging my head for ideas to renovate my room...
anyone?????it would be pretty cool if I hello 'kitty-nise' it? I bet so...coz someone likes it

hey...I've been into a relationship...shh...this is a dirty little secret~
I really hope I could hold a long and steady relationship:-)
wish me luck...I would do whatever I could to make it work!
not much to mention this kat sini...XD coz it has to be low profile at this stage

my girl once told me I have a great smile...I have deep dimples on my face...
so I would hold this no matter what happen...smile~~ :-)

hey...pls put some hopes and confidence on us...I know we both have phobias...
but I hope it doesn't stop us from keep going... :-)
___________________________________________________________________

Recently my body has gone real weird...
I find it hard to ditch my fats...
I do easily get hungry...

why?haha~
nvm..let it be...
ok larr..stop here 1st...
will have another post very very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment