Saturday, September 25, 2010

seM break❤

wohoo~
finally...im having my sem break now~
although i screwed up my accounting paper(hopefully i could just pass it)..
the calculus paper was superb XD...
i am happy that i could answer them...
hate ppl who said account's easy..(ariel+ys)
because i just don't like it...
maybe im just stupid on it^^
because when im doing account...
i used to confuse myself on a thing which i actually have known it...
i studied on it yet i ended up asking myself...izit this way????>.<''
fine..forget bout it~because im officially FREE..

The day i've just finished my last paper
i went to thai oddysy with my girl to have full body thai massage
have to reward myself right~XD

now my mind has only hang out hang out n hang out..
please do not let me stay at home....

today i watched a video on fb regarding the killer whale who has just prawn its own trainer
come on larr...animals are always animals...
they have limited feelings...they are wild means they are
you never know when they're gonna attack you even though they're well-trained...

will be blogging as frequent as possible ee....
have to really start doing thing on the trip to singapore...
hotel~transport...n else-what...
after singapore may going to some other places also
fully utilize my holiday before im proceeding to next sem...
btw next sem im taking 3 subjects only..how good XD
happy holiday to those who are still studyin'^^...





1 comment:

  1. oh..no wonder ms livia told me that she mayb will come over to sg..^^so u guys r on trip..?come over then tell me earlier ba^^

    ReplyDelete